66.1 miles in 2014 so far (as of 9/2).
Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools
For recipes with in season produce for the month of September, check out these round ups!
- vegan artichoke round up (how to cut, prepare & cook an artichoke)
- vegan basil round up
- vegan celeriac/celery root round up (how to deal with celery root)
- vegan eggplant round up (other eggplant recipes)
- vegan garlic round up (other garlic recipes)
- vegan roasted garlic round up (how to roast garlic in the oven)
- vegan kale round up (other kale recipes)
- vegan okra round up
- vegan potato round up (vegan potato salad round up, vegan Indian potato round up (GF), vegan stuffed & loaded baked potato round up, vegan scalloped potato round up, vegan mashed potato & gravy round up)
- vegan summer squash round up (summer squash guide)
- vegan apple breakfast round up (vegan apple dessert round up, vegan apple pie round up, other apple recipes)
- vegan pear breakfast round up
- vegan plum dessert round up
- vegan pomegranate dessert round up (vegan pomegranate side dish & entree round up)
my goal is to run every day this month. i’ve been pretty good about running regularly, but not often enough. i want to get into the habit of running daily. i ran 38 minutes today, i’ll run 39 minutes tomorrow, etc. and that way, hopefully i’ll be prepared for my next 5k in 2 weeks.
if you’re a runblr/fitblr reblog this! I need new people on my dash!
You run for you. You run because your very existence is a miracle and you’re going to do something extraordinary. You run to keep that temple of a body pumping and glowing.
You run until you’re drenched in sweat. You run for all of the people who said you couldn’t. You smile because with every step, you lead a life of ‘I can — just watch me.’”